Acquisitions and business succession
How can we help you?
At Hoens & Souren, you have come at the right address if you are dealing with:
- a shares transaction
- an assets/liabilities transaction
- the acquisition of a business (unit)
- business succession
In the past few years, we have assisted our clients with, for example:
- carrying out legal due diligence and reporting to the complete satisfaction of the financier
- drawing up the purchase agreement for shares in which the intentions of the parties and the terms and
- conditions of the transaction have clearly been expressed
- guidance in drawing up the transaction documentation required for a smooth adjustment in management transition
- carrying out negotiations with the desired results
- aftercare with possible implementation issues
Why Hoens & Souren?
- specialised knowledge and experience
- legal due diligence
- excellent contracts and transaction documentation
- knowledge of – and experience with – decision-making on the basis of articles of association
- expertise in the area of shareholders’ agreements
- experience with negotiations
- project-based approach
Examples of what we have achieved for our clients
Divergent interests regarding the takeover
Guiding and assisting a takeover process sometimes calls for a rather diplomatic approach. Especially when some shareholders remain and others are bought out. Read on.
Four young IT entrepreneurs sell their business
Hoens & Souren were asked to represent four young IT entrepreneurs in the sale of their business. Within three and a half months they could raise their glasses to a successful closing of the deal. Read on.